Dubai Internet City Free Zone Company Formation
Dubai Internet City Free Zone gives a key and financially savvy stage for ICT organizations focusing on developing markets in an endless area reaching out from the Middle East to South East Asia, and from Africa to Central Asia. Dubai Internet City (DIC) offers a domain that pulls in all components of the ICT esteem chain, and what’s more, has built up a few projects that can be utilized by the group to research and develop channel advancement openings.
Organizations are conscious of a propelled Metro Ethernet broadband framework and scope of business-empowering services including government exchanges. DIC likewise has the world’s biggest and largest business IP Telephony Network in the region. Dubai Internet City offers both 100 % assess exception and 100 % business proprietorship/ownership.
Dubai Internet City Free Zone (DIC) is started by the government of Dubai as a free zone to be an Information Technology (IT) park and a crucial key construct for associations centering in light of developing markets in the region. It has now formed into the greatest Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Business Park in North Africa and the Middle East.
DIC hosts worldwide and regional companies and offers them a group that pulls in all the parts of the ICT esteem chain and backings the improvement and development of IT and Telecoms and giving every one of them the advantages that one may get by starting a business in a Free zone. DIC cultivates Fortune 500 organizations as well as engages SME’s and acquires pioneers of worldwide ICT to Dubai. There are right now more than 1,700 organizations in DIC in all forms including small, medium, and large enterprises.
- Company formation in DIC offers 100% foreign ownership and independence
- Business setup in DIC provides 100% repatriation of capital gains and your profits
- Company incorporation in DIC has 100% free transfer of funds across different localities
- DIC company formation offers 100% exemption of import and export duties
- Dubai Internet City free zone company formation is faster and easier than incorporation outside of the free zones in the UAE
- DIC company incorporation provides you access to Inexpensive workforce and easy recruitment procedures
Type of Companies in Dubai Internet City (DIC)
DIC will permit both organizations and individuals to run certain classifications of business undertakings inside DIC. The permit classifications allowed in DIC are as per the following:
Software: Such activities that are related to development, installation, or up-gradation of software products for the company or a third-party organization.
Internet and Multimedia: Such activities are related to creating as well as distributing web or multimedia content. Different other activities may incorporate conveying merchandise or services through the web, for example, by giving an online stage and going about as a middle man between various organizations or numerous people. Some extra activities which are including providing distinctive applications through the internet system.
Telecommunication and Network: Such activities related to development, installation, or up-gradation or operating networks or providing relevant services designed for network-based applications and or other services for the company or a third-party organization.
IT services: Such activities are related to the development and/or providing standardized IT-based services and solutions, which may include network and information security, localization, workshops, and training for corporate learning.
Type of Company Formation in Dubai Internet City (DIC)
Business setup in Dubai Internet City free zone, business owner, and companies may choose from two types of legal structures available under free zone regulations. These two types are:
- A Branch of local or international company
- A free zone LLC (limited liability company)
Branch: The branch office of a local or an international company in Dubai Internet City (DIC) is reflected as a dependent office and may not require to have a minimum share capital at the time of incorporation.
Benefits and services offered in Dubai Internet City (DIC)
Dubai Internet City offers different types of benefits and services to the companies and organizations that have a business setup in DIC. Some of the major benefits are:
- DIC company incorporation allows 100% foreign ownership of the company
- DIC company formation offers 50 years of exemption on personal, income and corporate taxes
- DIC company provides opportunities for networking and grouping
- It provides the facility of Business Centers
- DIC business incorporation allows full repatriation of profits and capital gains
- DIC company provides opportunities for market development
- It has the facility of modern conference rooms to conduct business meetings
- State of the art communications infrastructure and innovative technologies are available in DIC
- High-speed data services/Internet connectivity is available for companies incorporated in DIC
- DIC offers commercial offices for business setup and company formation
- It also provides the facility of Executive Desk and Executive Offices for business setup