How to Register Cosmetic Products in Dubai?
Dubai is one of the most vital international trade center points. It is the place to import, manufacture, and re-export numerous types of products. One of the most significant products in Dubai is cosmetic products. To import and export these products, the government of the United Arab Emirates requires registering the products according to an international standard.
1. Cosmetic Products Registration in Dubai is obligatory before importing, selling and distributing in the local market.
Hence, any company that wants to import, sell or distribute cosmetic products in Dubai must register those products.
2. Cosmetic registration in Dubai can be just done under a local company that holds a valid trade permit in Dubai Free zones or Mainland’s in UAE
3. The product should meet with all the requirements set by the health and safety department.
The business of cosmetic products is one of the top businesses in Dubai. UAE has an extreme market and the Cosmetic business in Dubai is booming.
The major reason behind the registration of cosmetic products in Dubai is to give safety to the residents of Dubai. Hence, it is compulsory for companies to register these substances according to regulations set by the government before the products are launched in Dubai. Cosmetics are those constituents that are used to change the texture of the body or the appearance of the face such that makes them charming to look. Both natural and artificial items are used for preparing cosmetic products. Dubai Government is keen to ensure the quality of such products by comprehensive and modern assessment.
- Brand and label protection
- Tax-free or cheap business opportunity
- Provides access to profitable markets of Dubai,
- UAE and different nations of Gulf
- Provides rights to import, manufacturing, and re-export cosmetic products
- Complete guidance from the government of Dubai
List of Cosmetics
- Anti-wrinkle products
- Bath and shower preparations
- Creams, gels, emulsions, lotions, and oils for the skin
- Cleansing and Conditioning products
- Face masks
- Hairdressing products (lotions, lacquers, brilliantine)
- Make-up powders, after-bath powders, hygienic powders, etc.
- Make-up and nail care products for making up and removing make-up from the eyes and face
- Products for external intimate hygiene
- Products for care of the mouth as well as teeth
- Product for waving straightening and fixing
- Perfumes, toilet waters, Deodorants, antiperspirants, and Cologne
- Skin-whitening products
- Sunbathing and tanning products
- Shaving products (creams, foams, lotions)
- Toilet soaps, deodorant soaps, etc.
- Tinted bases (liquids, pastes, powders)