How to Start a Construction Business in Dubai?
The construction business is one of the highest-grossing business in the United Arab Emirates. Dubai is home to the tallest building worldwide, that is the Burj Khalifa, as well as the world’s tallest residential building, is Marina 101 structure. There are likewise the Princess Tower and Burj Arab, which are probably the most notable structures in Dubai.
What are the steps to start a Construction Business in Dubai?
- The first thing you need to do before setting up a company in Dubai is to decide if you want to go for a company set up on Mainland or a Free zone
- The next step is to start the company registration process. It is advisable to speak with business consultants to guide you in the company registration process.
- After getting your business license in Dubai. You need to hire a professional like engineer.
Other requirements to start a construction business in Dubai
- A civil work permit
- An environmental permit from the relevant authority
- A permit from the RTA
- No objection letter from the Dubai Civil Defence
- A building completion certificate
- A permit from the Dubai government entities regarding the utilities
- A permit from a relevant authority to dispose of the hazardous waste