We at MSZ corporate services provider, provide a wide range of solutions to reduce your Dubai business registration related cost. Not only that but we can also guide you through the entire process and get your business registered with the authorities. We can also guide you through the process of business setup and the best business to invest in. We are experts in the company registration process in Dubai and all over the United Arab Emirates.
Dubai offers different options to start and register your business bases on your capital requirements. To register a company and submit a registration application, the business owner must first obtain initial approvals from the Licensing Section of the Dubai Department of Economic Development (DED). The name availability check, name reservation can be done online on the website of the Department of Economic Development (DED).
To register a business in Dubai one of the major considerations is the choice of a business structure. The Federal Law defines the seven legal structures of business organizations in Dubai and the United Arab Emirates:
- General Partnership
- Partnership in Commendams
- Public Shareholding
- Private Shareholding
- Joint Venture
- Share Partnership
- Limited Liability
Dubai Company Registration steps
Step 1: The first step of Dubai company registration is to decide who will be your UAE national partner/Sponsor
Step 2: The second step of Dubai company registration is to get a name and the approval of trade/ business activityfrom the Department of Economic Development (DED)
Step 3: The third step of Dubai company registration is to look for business locations and make a tenancy contract
Step 4: The fourth step of Dubai company registration is to make a Memorandum of Association (MOA) with theSponsor and submit it to the Department of Economic Development (DED)
Step 5: The Fifth step of Dubai company registration is to submit the MOA and the License application atthe Department of Economic Development (DED) along with the required legal documentation and thetenancy contract.
Upon the end of these steps, the Department for Economic Development (DED) will issue the original Trade License and Commercial Registration certificates to the organization. After that you can apply for following only if applicable:
- Apply for the establishment card
- Registration of the native workers with the MOL (Ministry of Labor)
- Register native workers with social security and general authority for pension
Business activities licenses
- Commercial licenses
- Professional licenses
- Industrial licenses
Commercial License: It is the type of license that is issued to the companies involved in trading business activities such as purchasing and selling goods and items.
Professional license: It is the type of license that is issued to the companies involved in service providing business. This typeof license offers 100% ownership of the business. Some types of professional services are:
- Auditing companies
- Marketing consultancy
- Educational institutions
- Medical services
- Information technology services
- Management consultancy
- Law firms
- Accounting companies
Industrial license: It is the type of license that is issued to the companies involved in manufacturing or any type ofindustrial activity.
Tourism: It is the type of license which is issued to the companies or individual who are willing to engage in the business of tourism and travel.
Dubai company registration and approval process
- For registration and Issuance of licenses of manufacturing companies, you must have the approval of the Finance and Industry Ministry of United Arab Emirates.
- For registration and Issuance of licenses of companies engaged in insurance and other related firms, you must have the approval of the Economy and Commerce Ministry of United Arab Emirates.
- For registration and Issuance of licenses for medical and pharmaceutical products first, you must have the approval of the Health Ministry of United Arab Emirates.
- For the registration and Issuance of licenses of banks and other financial institutions, you must have the approval of the Central Bank of United Arab Emirates.
- For the registration of companies involved in gas or oil production, you should get additional endorsements and approvals from other government agencies of the United Arab Emirates.
- Additionally, business or company registration in Dubai must also have the involvement of the Dubai Chamber of Commerce and Industry (DCCI).
We at MSZ corporate services provider and PRO services are eager to help our clients register their business in world-class business and profit-oriented international hub, Dubai. For inquiries please contact us on +971562181007 or drop a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org