A UAE business visa is a part of the Golden Visa system under which expatriates can get a long-term visa for themselves and their family members. It intends to make an attractive environment for businesses as well as the UAE’s economic development.
What are the eligibility criteria?
Professionals from any nation with an enterprising experience are eligible to apply for a business visa. An eligible businessman is any individual who has set up his own business in his career and hopes to do so again in the UAE.
To get business applicants, you should:
- Be able to proof of your experience as a business person
- Have been a member of its senior leadership or a majority shareholder of a start-up
- Be ready to move to the UAE and lawfully set up a business in one of the seven emirates
- Have a business plan or business idea that you hope to bring to life in the UAE
However, candidates should pass the requirements of the Federal Authority for Identity and Citizenship, including health assessment and a background check
Qualifying for the business visa does not ensure that the candidate will get the visa. Specialized committees review the application, attached documents and approve appropriately. When it’s approved, the candidate will be required to follow the requirements of the Federal Authority for Identity and Citizenship to be given the visa.
How to apply for a business visa?
To apply for a business visa, you should have your nomination approved by an incubator supported by the United Arab Emirates government (as of now, AREA2071 in Dubai and HUB71 in Abu Dhabi). When your nomination has been approved, you will be called to apply for the visa through the Federal Authority for Identity and Citizenship.
What are the Advantages of a business visa?
When the visa is given, it permits the candidate to:
- Enter the nation for 6 months (180 days) with a multiple-entry visa, to facilitate the process of building up the business
- Nominate up to three of his business’s senior staff to get residency.
- All visa holders will be permitted to support their family members subject to the conditions as well as requirements as set out by the Federal Authority for Identity and Citizenship.
To know more about the Business visa in the UAE, contact us on +971562181007 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org we will be happy to assist you.