Start an Interior Design Business in Dubai | Documents Required
If you got the business idea that you believe is practical as well as you can manage it, there is nothing that can stop you from giving it a physical presence. The UAE environment encourages everyone to use their talents and ideas and provide the market with services and products that are unique. As living standards have become better and the salaries have increased, people have become more interested in design ad arts it is either only the painting or the entire house that wants to be given a new look. The UAE’s interior market is set to witness a steady increase in the coming years, driven by new projects.
Setting up an interior design business in Dubai is very simple if you can meet all the requirements that are related to regulations. From setting up a business in Dubai to getting a trade license as well as meeting all the other legal and regulatory requirements, it may seem as though things are not easy and may take a lot of time, yet this is not the case. Indeed, the procedure for business registration is turning out to be better each day as the UAE government promotes and encourages business growth and has drawn policies that provide confidence to everybody thinking to start their own business.
The UAE’s interior market is set to witness a steady increase in the coming years, driven by new projects. A report from the INDEX, the Middle East and the North Africa’ huge design community outlines that the GCC (Gulf Cooperation Council) interiors as well as furnish market is currently valued at $9.04 billion and represents a growth of 4.42%
- Choosing the type of business: It is essential and a big step as well as must be done with great care when you are choosing what type of business you need to register as. Each business activity falls in some category as indicated to which it is registered. It will be a professional service for you, as you will be giving a professional interior designing service.
- Deciding the legal form of the business: You need to decide what type of business you need your services to be. You can register as a Limited Liability Company (LLC), sole proprietorship, or one of the other types that exist.
- Decide the name for your company and trademark: Decide and give the right name to your business. Copyright laws are very strict in the United Arab Emirates. A little charge is to be paid to reserve the company name and you have just 3 days to pay the required fee after you apply for reservation of the company name.
- Get No objection certificate (NOC) or Initial approval certificate: Department of Economic Development needs to give a No Objection Certificate (NOC) that constitutes the initial permission to proceed with the business development.
- Get the Memorandum of Association (MOA) or Local Service Agent (LSA)
- A Memorandum of Association (MOA) is required to be signed by you if you decide to choose a specific type of legal form of the business setup in UAE.
- Location of your company: It is required that you give the complete details of your business location (Address of the office) The rent agreement which you sign with the owner of the place or the building has to be attested by the Ejari. Real Estate Regulatory Authority needs initial approval as well as other required documents. The attested agreement should be given to get the trade license.
What are the advantages to start an interior designing business in Dubai?
- There is an increased demand for commercial as well as residential buildings
- Special licensing is available for designers and artists
- Work-friendly infrastructure
- Open economy
- Quick Business setup
What are the documents required for an interior designing business in Dubai Mainland?
- Passport size picture is required with a white background
- Passport copy of the shareholders
- Tourist visa or residence visa with an entry stamp
- Business plan
- Utility bill of the shareholders
- Tenancy contract
- Local partner passport copy
- Emirates ID of the local partner
- Family book of the local partner
- Special Approvals are required from the DED
How MSZ corporate services provider can help?
Our professional experts will guide and assist you through the whole business registration process of an interior design business in Dubai. Whether it’s a trademark registration, business licensing, or the core company formation. MSZ corporate services provider provides you professional services for every requirement that you want to fulfill. Call us on +971562181007. You can also drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org