Business Setup in RAK Free Trade Zone
RAK Free Trade Zone (RAK FTZ) is one of the fastest developing and cost-effective free trade zones in the United Arab Emirates. It was established in 2000 and just an hour drive from Dubai, Ras Al Khaimah Free Trade Zone (RAK FTZ) is the investment destination for more than 8,600 companies from over around the globe, conducting business in more than 50 industry sectors.
It provides a cost-effective entrepreneurial environment and is already the home of thousands of companies. It provides the Ideal launch point of a startup business. It has access to an international airport and the largest bulk seaport in the region. Ras Al Khaimah’s free trade zone has transparent laws and regulations, security, and stability which ensure the success of your business.
Ras Al Khaimah (RAK) is one of the seven emirates of the United Arab Emirates (UAE) located at an ideal place with Abu Dhabi and Dubai. Its unique location provides easy access to fast-growing markets of the Middle East, Europe, Africa, and South Asia. The location of Ras Al Khaimah (RAK) helps companies to take benefits of the trade flows between the East and the West. RAK has the top level of industrialization in the UAE, with manufacturing at 26% of the GDP. This includes industries like RAK Ceramics, Julphar Pharmaceuticals, Streit Group, and several other industries leading companies. They have contributed to the emirate’s GDP growth over the years.
Ras Al Khaimah’s growing economy has also created a strong diversification across the multiple business sectors not only manufacturing but also trading, services, and tourism. Over the years, the emirate has built a status for a business-friendly investment environment and a competitive cost of establishing business setup and company formation. Ras Al Khaimah is not only a great place to establish your business, but also provides a high standard of living with high-quality affordable housing, modern shopping malls, and lots of other family activities.
- 0% corporate tax on businesses set up in Ras Al Khaimah Free Trade Zone
- Company formation in Ras Al Khaimah Free Trade Zone is Cost-effective
- 0% taxation for both companies and their employees in Ras Al Khaimah Free Trade Zone
- Business Setup in Ras Al Khaimah Free Trade Zone has 100% Foreign ownership
- No restrictions on foreign exchange transactions in Ras Al Khaimah Free Trade Zone
- Flexible working hours for companies and their employees in Ras Al Khaimah Free Trade Zone Low cost of land and living in Ras Al Khaimah
- Flexible and transparent laws and regulations for businesses in Ras Al Khaimah Free Trade Zone
- Ras Al Khaimah Free Trade Zone has Geostrategic location with access to over 1.2 billion consumers
- Industrial Park and Technology Park of RAK FTZ is nearby to a seaport and international airport
- Dynamic location for logistics and warehousing for both the UAE and the GCC markets in RAK FTZ
RAK Free Trade Zone Parks
Ras Al Khaimah Free Trade Zonefunctions in four free zone parks to fulfill the requirements of all business categories
- Business Park
- Industrial Park
- Technology Park
- Academic zone
Ras Al Khaimah Business Park: Business Park is situated in the middle of Ras Al Khaimah’s business district. It’s a free zone facility that offers investors an option to start without any hassle.Ras Al Khaimah Free Trade Zonebusiness centers offer fully furnished and fully functional offices including Flexi offices and desks at a very cost-effective rate.
Ras Al Khaimah Industrial Park: Industrial Park is situated along the RAK coastal road. RAK FTZ Industrial park established for heavy industries and warehouses. It also integrates energy supply. The industrial park provides the facilities of on-site employee accommodations, an operation supportive services center. Also, it provides the customs office and other administrative service support centers.
Ras Al Khaimah Technology Park: Technology Park is situated in the south of Ras Al Khaimah’s city center. It is situated in a rapidly growing area dedicated to light industries and automated manufacturing.
Ras Al Khaimah Academic Zone: Academic Zone of Ras Al Khaimah comprises educational organizations that offer academic programs to the Ras Al Khaimah and broader UAE public.
Legal Entities of RAK Free Trade Zone (RAK FTZ)
Companies wish to business setup in Ras Al Khaimah Free Trade Zone can register it as one of the following legal entities:
- RAK Free Zone Establishment:
- RAK Free Zone Company:
RAK free zone Company as a new business entity owned by 2 to 5 business partners.
Branches: RAK FTZ Local Branch: A branch of a local firm residing in the United Arab Emirates. The parent company should have existed for more than one year.
RAK FTZ Foreign Branch: A branch of a foreign/international firm residing outside the United Arab Emirates. The parent company of the branch should have existed for more than one year.
Trade Licenses in RAK Free Trade Zone
- Consulting and Service License
- Real Estate License
- Commercial License
- Industrial License
- General Trading License
Consulting & Service License: By obtaining Ras Al Khaimah free trade zone Consulting & Service License and Real Estate License one can start business activities like providing consulting services in investment, finance, business management, legal issues, economics, labor relations, industrial development, marketing, and related matters.
Commercial License: By getting Ras Al Khaimah free trade zone commercial license one can start business activities such as Import, export, storage, warehousing, distribution, or consolidation of items specified in the License issued by the authority.
Industrial License: After obtaining Ras Al Khaimah free trade zone industrial license one can perform activities such as Import of raw materials, manufacturing, and processing, assembling and packaging, and exporting finished products or goods mentioned in the license issued by the RAK authority. Companies are required to be cleared from RAK FTZ Feasibility and environmental impact studies before starting operations under industrial license.
Commercial – General Trading License: By getting Ras Al Khaimah free trade zone General Trading License or Commercial License one can perform activities such as export, import, warehousing, and distribution. Multiple activities allowed per license.
Facilities of company formation in RAK Free Trade Zone
- Ras Al Khaimah Free Trade Zone offers Standard Office
- Ras Al Khaimah Free Trade Zone provides access to executive Office
- Shell and Core Office are available in Ras Al Khaimah Free Trade Zone
- For individuals, Flexi Desk/Office are also available in Ras Al Khaimah Free Trade Zone
- Ras Al Khaimah Free Trade Zone offers warehousing facility
- Industrial Land is available at lease in Ras Al Khaimah Free Trade Zone
- Ras Al Khaimah free trade zone has transparent laws and regulation
MSZ corporate services provider offers corporate business solutions to individuals and companies to form a new business or and invest in the right place in RAK Free Trade Zone (RAK FTZ). We can be reached at +971562181007 or mail: email@example.com