Jebel Ali is situated exterior to Dubai and it’s about an hour’s drive from Abu Dhabi. Al Maktoum International Airport, that is viewed as the greatest airport in the world in both transportation as well as passenger quality, is built just outside the port area. The Jebel Ali Freezone Authority (JAFZA), together with Dubai Authorities, presented the Offshore Company in 2003 under the Jebel Ali Freezone Offshore Companies Regulations 2003. At MSZ corporate services provider we ensure that you will get the best service in Jebel Ali Offshore setup.
The worldwide business network can set up offshore entities at the Jebel Ali Free Zone now in order with other international offshore jurisdictions. Rules have been framed in a way to convey the efficiency as well as convenience of worldwide offshore areas and maintain an excessive reputation with international economic authorities.
Below are the Features of JAFZA Offshore Company:
Minimum one shareholder is required as well as corporate shareholders are allowed. International corporate shareholders are essential to get all the files of the company attested.
Minimum two directors are required, and corporate directors are not allowed. Director’s information is not shown on the public register.
There must be a secretary for the organization; the director can also play a secretary’s duty.
There are no least share capital requirements
An organization must keep office records up to 10 years from the date of planning. An auditor should be appointed from an affirmed list to give details on accounts.
- 100% ownership
- 100% tax exemption
- Local bank account
- Property ownership including Dubai
- Shares in local companies
- Director and Shareholder details
- Regional real property ownership
- The advantage that the Registrar has is the power to appoint inspectors to investigate
- Quick incorporation process
Companies must pay a onetime enlistment charge of AED 10,000 and a yearly rate of AED 2,500 to continue it. Land, as well as workspace, is given at low costs and simple renewals.
Offshore corporation’s arrangement in JAFZA can interact with the accompanying activities:
- Holding a director’s and shareholders meetings
- Interacting expertly with lawyers accountants, legal consultants, and auditors
- Opening branches or consultant offices internationally
- Holding shares of an LLC formed in Dubai or in some other place in Dubai, UAE
- Holding shares in any unit inside UAE, outside UAE or inside UAE Free zone’s
MSZ corporate services provider will assist you in Jebel Ali Offshore setup also we assist for investor visa in UAE. For more details, support and assistance call us at +971562181007 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.