Why setup a Business in Jebel Ali Offshore?
Jebel Ali is situated exterior to Dubai and it’s about an hour’s drive from Abu Dhabi. Al Maktoum International Airport, that is viewed as the greatest airport in the world in both transportation as well as passenger quality, is built just outside the port area. The Jebel Ali Freezone Authority (JAFZA), together with Dubai Authorities, presented the Offshore Company in 2003 under the Jebel Ali Freezone Offshore Companies Regulations 2003. At MSZ corporate services provider we ensure that you will get the best service in Jebel Ali Offshore setup.
- 100% ownership
- 100% tax exemption
- Local bank account
- Property ownership including Dubai
- Shares in local companies
- Director and Shareholder details
- Regional real property ownership
- The advantage that the Registrar has is the power to appoint inspectors to investigate
- Quick incorporation process
Companies must pay a onetime enlistment charge of AED 10,000 and a yearly rate of AED 2,500 to continue it. Land, as well as workspace, is given at low costs and simple renewals.
Offshore corporation’s arrangement in JAFZA can interact with the accompanying activities:
- Holding a director’s and shareholders meetings
- Interacting expertly with lawyers accountants, legal consultants, and auditors
- Opening branches or consultant offices internationally
- Holding shares of an LLC formed in Dubai or in some other place in Dubai, UAE
- Holding shares in any unit inside UAE, outside UAE or inside UAE Free zone’s