How to Get a Free Zone Visa in UAE?
The United Arab Emirates has been a perfect area for the beginning and growing business throughout recent years. The majority of the investors discover it economically stable with constant development, bigger markets, investor-friendly procedures as well as a tax-free regime which is too appealing to get passed. Also, Business setup in the UAE is smoother than anywhere in the Middle-East. The UAE has three jurisdictions by which an individual can set a business. The three jurisdictions are mainland, free zone and offshore. The most useful among the three jurisdictions are setting up a business in a UAE free zone.
One of the main reasons why businessmen prefer a free zone is because of no impulse of a local sponsor for the business. Any organization or an individual that wishes to start activities in the UAE free zones should apply for a visa initial to establishing the presence. Every Free Zone has its own rules and authority for applying. Companies and individuals that apply do so get benefits relying upon the free zone. MSZ corporate services provider assists entrepreneurs to get their free zone visa in the UAE.
- 100% foreign ownership
- 100% exemption of import and export duties
- Freedom to repatriate capital and profits
- Quick company formation
- Complete infrastructure
- Exemption from corporate taxes
- Repatriation on benefits and capital
What are the steps to get the UAE Free Zone Visa?
Any individual who wishes to start his/her own business in the UAE free zone is qualified to apply for residency in the UAE on either Investor visa or with an employment visa. The Dubai free zone visa is given by the GDRFA in the UAE. Visas of Free Zone do not deal with the Ministry of Labor in UAE at all, just the Immigration Department (General Directorate of Residency and Foreign Affairs). This makes the procedure considerably more straight however it additionally implies that Free zone visas don’t strictly allow any individuals to work outside the Free Zone (That is Onshore) as they don’t have a complete UAE Labor contract. Steps on getting UAE free zone visa are as follows:
- E-channel Services Registration: If your applying for the E-channel services, one can take the help of any authorized typing center or an agent who will help you to register your company with the online services by paying the required fees. This was begun by the UAE government to streamline the visa procedure.
- Applying for Employment Visa: When you have done with the registration for the E-channel services, the next step is applying for an employment visa. This is a temporary visa in nature and is valid for just 2 months. It is called an entry permit. It takes about 5-6 working days for the immigration department in UAE to mail you the entry permit once it’s ready.
- Change of Status: This procedure is essential to get your free zone visa. Also called as “status adjustment” and should be possible done in three different ways. For example
- Out of the country,
- And border run
The most ideal choice among the businessman is the in-country change of status. One needs to submit the passport to immigration, then the immigration will then stamp the same as well as activate an employment visa.
The second option is out of the country, the option isn’t available to all the nationalities accordingly its good to check with your free zone authority before you leaving the country. One can activate his/her visa by exiting the UAE and re-entering to the UAE and then to present your printed employment visa at the airport to the immigration officer who will stamp as well as activate your visa after checking its authenticity.
Medical test: The medical test is compulsory as well as is comprised of a blood test for a chest X-ray and any infectious diseases. This procedure wants 3-4 working days to complete.
Emirates ID Registration: When you get the wanted results for the medical test, then you need to apply for your Emirates ID. This Emirates ID should be carried out by the UAE residents everywhere. To apply for the Emirates ID you should visit an official ID authority to make your application and after catching specific bio-metric details, the card is given.
Residence Visa Stamping: The last step in the UAE visa procedures is visa stamping. Here, a visa stamp is obtained on your passport. Free zone visa processing time is about 15 working days after which you will be given the visa.
If you’re looking to get a free zone visa, we at MSZ corporate services provider will assist you to get your free zone visa in the UAE. MSZ corporate services provider will make it easy and quick for you to get your free zone visa. Get in touch with us today, call us on +971562181007 or drop a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org