Dubai South is previously known as Dubai World Central (DWC). Dubai South which was formerly known as Dubai World Central (DWC) is one of the business centers developed by the Government of Dubai. Today, the Dubai South Free Zone is one of the largest and leading business, global trade, and aviation center. The Dubai World Central (DWC) was renamed to Dubai South in the recent past and to show the strategic position of the free zone.
Dubai South is located right next to the Jebel Ali Sea Port which is the gateway to international markets of the region. Dubai South serves as the strategic platform in the UAE for the growth of the aviation, logistics, ancillary service businesses, and light industry.
The Dubai south formerly known as Dubai World Central consists of eight districts which are logistics, aviation (including Al Maktoum International Airport), commercial, residential, leisure humanitarian, exhibition, and commercial. Logistics City and Aviation City is concerned for company formations.
Benefits of Company incorporation in Dubai South/DWC
- Business setup in Dubai South will allow you to have the company’s account in a bank of UAE
- Company incorporation will allow you to get resident or employment visas for investor and employees
- Company formation in Dubai South Freezonewill provide you with the option of 100% foreign ownership
- Company incorporation in Dubai South will benefit you with 100% repatriation of capital and profits
- Business setup in Dubai South benefits you with No corporate tax
- Company incorporation will give you total exemption from all import and export duties
- Business setup in Dubai South provides you with the benefit of no personal income tax
- Company formation in Dubai South Freezone may have one or more shareholders
- Company incorporation in Dubai South provides you with a secure and regulated environment
- Business setup in Dubai South gets you the benefits of the strategic location of Sheikh Zayed Road, connecting the states of Abu Dhabi and Dubai.
- Dubai South has an available commercial and residential property for lease and sale at very competitive rates
- Company formation will give you access to a wide variety of quality commercial, residential, retail and industrial space
Types of Businesses in the Dubai South Free Zone
Dubai South Free Zone Authority allows you to have two types of business setups:
Dubai South Free Zone Limited Liability Company (DWC LLC)
Dubai South Free Zone LLC can be formed with one or more than shareholders
Dubai south free zone allows you to open a branch of a foreign or UAE based company
Documents Needed for Dubai South Free Zone Business Setup
Legal Documents required for Dubai South LLC (Individual Shareholders)
- Passport copy of Director(s),
- Passport copy of Shareholder(s),
- Passport copy of Secretary and General Manager
Legal Documents required for Dubai South LLC (Corporate Shareholders)
- Company formation requires foreign language documents translated to English/Arabic and should be done by legal translators and should be notarized and attested.
- Company incorporation requires a certificate of Incorporation.
- Company formation requires the Resolution of the board to establish the company.
- Resolution of the board giving Signatory authority or Power of Attorney to the 3rd Party.
- Company formation requires a certificate of Good standing or a Valid Trade license.
- Passport copies of Director / Secretary / Manager.
- Memorandum and Articles of Association.
Legal Documents required to set up a branch of a foreign/UAE company
- Formation of Branch office requires foreign language documents translated to English/Arabic and should be done by legal translators and should be notarized and attested.
- Business setup as Branch office requires a certificate of Incorporation.
- Company formation as Branch office requires the Resolution of the board to establish a company.
- Resolution of the board giving Signatory authority or Power of Attorney to the 3rd Party for company formation as the branch
- Branch office setup needs Passport copies of Director / Secretary / Manager.
- The branch office setup requires Memorandum and Articles of Association.
- Company formation as branch office requires a certificate of Good standing or Valid Trade license.
Type of License:
Types of Licenses available for company formation in Dubai South (Dubai world central) are:
Logistics License: This license will allow listed logistics operations such as storage, distribution, transportation, sorting and forwarding, clearing activities, order management, and inventory management.
Trading License: The trading license will allow you to carry out the import/export and distribution of listed itemsmentioned in the license.
Industrial License: This license will allow you to perform the operations of light manufacturing activities such asblending, purifying, assembling forming, mixing, repacking, or wrapping of products by utilizinghand labor or quiet machinery in such a way that does not produce any smoke, fumes, gas, heator any other undesirable by-products harmful to the environment.
Service License: This license permits you to carry out of services specified in the license only within the DubaiSouth Free Zone. For you to provide such services, you must obtain additional license/ locallicenses of that specific jurisdiction.
Education License: This license permits you to carry out educational services in Dubai South.
Dubai South Additional facilities
Company incorporation in Dubai South will provide you with some additional options to get benefits from the following products:
- Aviation City
- Fully furnished offices
- Business Park
- Dubai Logistics City (DLC)
- Plots of Land
- Competitive lease options
- Access to Al Maktoum International Airport (AMIA)
MSZ corporate services provider will assist you in your company formation at Dubai South Freezone. If you wish to start, your company in Dubai South Freezone do contact us at +971562181007 or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org