Cost of Investor Visa in Dubai | Documents Required
Review on the UAE Investor Visa
The UAE with the specific focus on Dubai has great advantages and relying upon the intent of moving here, you will have the option to enjoy certain benefits irrespective if one has the investor visa, an employed worker or an entrepreneurs
Why get Investor Visa in the UAE?
Any foreign investor will consistently evaluate the choices a foreign country has to offer as well as to have friendly conditions for doing business (businessman), high pay from work (Hired employee), an opportunity to live in a stable, wealthy as well as secure country, and access to great real estate (the buyer of real estate).
What is the reason to apply for an Investor Visa in the UAE?
Entrepreneurs who have decided to conduct business inside the UAE would enjoy incredible financial advantages. Honestly, the way of life of the people of this country, with increasing tourism that flows into the United Arab Emirates, is amazingly high, in this manner, with the right way to deal with commercial activities; one can hope good benefits inside the UAE. The United Arab Emirates is a tax-exempt region so that the foreign individuals in trade would get excellent points of interest over competitors from different purviews.
- Authorization to work in the UAE
- Flexible and liberal immigration and visa policies
- Addition to contribute to economic development
- A luxurious way of life and unparalleled advantages
- Safe, secure and stable business environments
- Authorization to live in the UAE
- Strategic geographical area
- Incredible Financial advantages
Types of UAE Investor Visa
Many foreign investors and expats prefer the UAE as it brings very exciting possibilities. If one is planning to financial investment in the United Arab Emirates, the investor visa will allow him and his family to stay here. Recently, the UAE reported in 2018 its 5 to 10 years visa scheme for wealthy entrepreneurs as well as investors with at least investment required of AED 5 Million to AED 10 Million accordingly.
Here are the Cost of Investor Visa in Dubai
What are the Advantages of an Investor Visa in Dubai?
- 100% repatriation of investment and profits
- No corporate tax
- Can extend of visa for a longer time
- Ability to recruit worldwide workforce for the business
- It’s helpful to apply for the residence permit
- Easy for opening a bank account in Dubai
- Can hold an Emirates ID
Below are the fees required for Investor Visa in Dubai?
What are the Documents Required for an Investor Visa in Dubai?
- Passport Copy
- Passport size photo with a white background for the application
- Memorandum of Association (for LLC)
- Trade License
- Partner’s List (for LLC)
- Service Agent Contract (if it’s a professional license)
- Partnership Contract (if it’s a professional license)
- Emirates ID of the other partners
- Immigration Establishment Card
- Bank Statement for the last 6 months
- An application typed for the medical
How can MSZ corporate services provider help in getting an Investor Visa in Dubai?
MSZ corporate services provider keeps your goal at the centre of everything we do. We do not just assist in the processing or getting the Investor visa yet provide complete guidance on achieving your investment and business goals. We also assist in the visa application process, visa stamping, visa renewal, visa cancellation, visa extension, and tracking visa proceedings. For more assistance and guidance, get in touch with us by calling +971562181007 or drop a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org