Business set up in Ras Al Khaimah Free Trade Zone
Established in 2000, RAK FTZ is a rapidly growing and low-cost free trade zone in the United Arab Emirates. Today, it is the home of over 8000 companies with at least 50 industry sectors. Ras Al Khaimah is a great place to live and conduct business, a truly cost-effective entrepreneurial environment. Business set up in Ras Al Khaimah Free Trade Zone offers customized support services to its investors.
- Business Park
- Industrial Park
- Technology Park
- Academic zone
Ras Al Khaimah Business Park: Ras Al Khaimah Free Trade Zone Business Park is situated in the heart of Ras Al Khaimah’s business district. It satisfies the need for clients with developed business centers. It’s a free zone facility that gives investors an option to start without any aggravation. Ras Al Khaimah Free Trade Zone business centers have fully furnished and fully functional offices, Flexi offices, and desks (Shared offices & desks) at a very cost-effective rate.
Ras Al Khaimah Industrial Park: RAK FTZ Industrial park developed for heavy industries and warehouses. It also incorporates energy supply. The park has facilities including on-site employee accommodations, an operation supportive services center, a customs office as well as other administrative support and service centers.
Ras Al Khaimah Technology Park: Ras Al Khaimah Free Trade Zone Technology Park is located at the south of Ras Al Khaimah’s city center.
Ras Al Khaimah Academic Zone: The Academic Zone of RAKFTZ includes educational organizations offering academic programs to the Ras Al Khaimah, as well as broader UAE communities.
Benefits of Company Formation in Ras Al Khaimah Free Trade Zone
- Business Setup in Ras Al Khaimah Free Trade Zone is Cost-effective
- Business Setup in Ras Al Khaimah Free Trade Zone has 100% Foreign ownership
- 0% taxation for both companies and their employees in RAK FTZ
- 0% corporate tax on businesses in Ras Al Khaimah Free Trade Zone
- Flexible working hours for companies and their employees in RAK FTZ
- Over 8000 registered companies from more than 100 countries around the globe in RAK FTZ
- Vital location for logistics and warehousing for both the UAE and the GCC markets in RAK FTZ