Branch of Free Zone Company in Dubai
The legal form refers to branches of the companies settled in the free zones all over the United Arab Emirates.
Below are the regulations related to the branch of free zones company in Dubai
- A company that is 100% owned by a GCC (Gulf Cooperation Council) nationals can set up branches without referring to the Ministry of Economy. Besides, it does not require to appoint of an agent.
- A company in which a UAE national (Emirati) holds less than 51% ownership and wishes to set up a branch should refer to the Ministry of Economy. This decision applies to the representative offices in the free zones that conduct just industrial and commercial activities.
- Companies that are 100% owned by foreigners and wish to set up a branch should contact the Ministry of Economy and must appoint an agent for the company. This decision applies to the representative offices in the free zones that conduct just industrial and commercial activities.
- Companies that are established in the free zones can enter as a party to set up a company in Dubai as following:
- If the company is 100% owned by a UAE national (Emirati), it has the right to hold 51% ownership
- Companies that have foreigners’ partners have the right to hold 49% ownership just in the companies to be incorporated as well as may issue a certificate confirming the percentages of the partners.
- Branches of the foreign companies working in the free zone are permitted to set up branches of the parent company.
Below are the documents required to register a branch of free zone company in Dubai
- Business registration and licensing form
- Copy of licensee’s ID/passport
- Copy of the applicant’s residence visa (for non-GCC nationals)
- NOC from the applicant’s sponsor (for non-GCC nationals) for practicing a business activity
- The company’s AOA (Article of association)
- Copy of the parent company’s license
- Copy of the parent company’s commercial registration certificate
- Copy of the parent company’s MOA (Memorandum of association)
What are the documents required for the license issuance of a Branch of a free zone company in Dubai?
- Initial approval receipt
- All the previously submitted documents
- Copy of the rent contract duly attested by the RERA (Real Estate Regulatory Agency) in Dubai
- Approval from other government entities concerned, maybe required
We at MSZ corporate services provider have assisted our several customers to set up a branch of free zone company in Dubai. All the legal tasks related to the registration/licensing procedures to set up a branch of free zone company, MSZ corporate services provider have taken all responsibilities in our hands and giving clients a sense of relief. Got questions? Feel free to contact us at +971562181007 or mail to firstname.lastname@example.org