Abu Dhabi Ports Company Freezone
Abu Dhabi Ports Company (ADPC) or the Khalifa Port is perhaps the biggest project in the UAE. To provide to the flourishing of Abu Dhabi by growing trade and inbound investment, the Khalifa Port was built up in 2012. Abu Dhabi Port is the regulatory body that controls all the master development and trade of the Khalifa Port.
The primary intention of the Abu Dhabi Ports Company is to create a sustainable development that boosts and expands the economy of Abu Dhabi by building up its framework, real estate, and business services as per the private sector. The essential goal of the Abu Dhabi Port is to build up the Khalifa Port and every single other port (Except the Oil and Gas and Military ports) and related foundation in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi.
Business setup in Abu Dhabi Ports Company
The Khalifa Port is deliberately built among Dubai and Abu Dhabi, in Taweelah, which covers 2.7 sq. kilometers of the region, and is the first semi-automated port in the UAE. Organizations in the Khalifa Port are profited by its well-integrated information and communication technology (ICT) and automatic marine services. Its wide and well-manufactured connectedness gives access to 52 international maritime ports and around 4.5 billion individuals inside 4 different time zones. Khalifa port in Abu Dhabi has over 20 shipping lines to help and develop trading at present.
- Arrangement of world-class integrated ports and industrial zone services
- Its role in the comprehension of Abu Dhabi Vision 2030
- Maintenance of long-term relationships with leading international and local clients
- The accomplishment of sustainable growth alongside supporting community needs and protection of local values
- The option of foreign hiring
- The port’s well being and security, which doesn’t compromise on the safe running of operations
- Trustworthiness and fair ethical standards
- Sustainable growth
- Commitment to community needs
- Long – term economic growth
Types of Licenses in Abu Dhabi Ports Company
- Exchange License
- Mechanical License
- Administration License
- National Industrial License
MSZ corporate services provider can assist you in the business set up in Abu Dhabi Ports Company by taking the burden of your organization enlistment, licensing, banking and other legal formalities which should be completed by the guidelines. Get in touch with us by calling +971562181007 or send us an email at email@example.com and avail our services for an easy company registration
Our support available to help you 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Let's make something great together
Found yourself in a wide entry with old-fashioned wainscots