VAT Registration is compulsory for companies as well as individuals doing business in the United Arab Emirates, having a yearly turnover of more than AED 375,000/ -. UAE is going to start VAT (Value Added Tax) with effect from 1 January 2018. All companies and people going under above a threshold limit need to enroll for VAT before 31 December 2017.
Before continuing for VAT registration, the candidate must consider several aspects e.g. whether to register as a mandatory option or voluntary option, whether to register as a standalone or as a Tax Group, etc.
Documents required for VAT registration:
- Passport copy
- Emirates ID copy
- Certificate of incorporate
- Power of attorney
- Articles of association
- Description of the business activity
- Bank account details
- Turnover for the previous 12 months in AED
- Supporting document for 1-year sales
- Expected turnover in next 30 days
- Approximated value of imports for one year from each Gulf Cooperation Council nations
- Approximated value of imports for one year to each Gulf Cooperation Council nations
- Either you hope to deal with suppliers or customers
- Supporting documents for customs enlistment in every emirate if appropriate
MSZ corporate services provider is the TAX Experts in UAE giving VAT Registration Service, VAT Consultancy Service, VAT Advisory Service, and VAT Implementation Services. For any inquiries get in touch with us, call us +971562181007 or email at email@example.com
Our support available to help you 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Let's make something great together
Found yourself in a wide entry with old-fashioned wainscots