HR Consultancy Business in Dubai
It is very important to understand that starting your own HR consultancy business in Dubai will be one of the most challenging practices which will surely push you to your boundaries on all sides; one would need to be motivated, persistent, and very tolerant.
Wondering how to start your HR consulting business?
How to start an HR Consultancy Business? Advice for aspiring HR consultants
Plan your Business
- Have sound knowledge about the target market
- Must have a unique selling point
- Plan for working with non-local clients
- Consider all the expenses such as office space, materials, tourism, dues, etc.
- Decide your charge fee for the services
- Attract your clients
- Being your own boss is great, but it’s also much more challenging to get your finances in order.
Networking is must
What are the Documents Required to Start an HR Consultancy Business in Dubai?
- Brief Project Description
Office tenancy contract (Ejari)
- Passport Copy of the Proposed Shareholder(s)
- Photo of the Shareholder (with white background)
- UAE Entry stamp page, residence visa or tourist visa of the proposed shareholder
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in Human resources (Attested from UAE embassy in India and also from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs UAE
- 3 years’ local experience or 5 years’ international experience
- Certification from an American university in Dubai
- UAE national’s passport copy
- UAE national’s family book
- UAE national’s Emirates ID copy
Understand the legal structure for new HR consulting business
Five Legal steps to apply for the consultancy License
- An application form from the DED
- An approval from the authorities.
- No-Objection Certificate (NOC)
- For the advertisement, the company has to take permission from the appropriate authorities to exhibit banners, pamphlets and other Submit all the forms with attestation.
- Submit the payment and get the license; a payment receipt shall be issued at the same time.