What is a Local Sponsor in UAE and its Types?
MSZ corporate services provider assists companies and investors from all over the world to set up, expand, and scale their business in the United Arab Emirates. We keep your goals at the center of everything.
What are the Types of Sponsorship in the UAE?
Following are the sponsorship available for the Mainland Company in the UAE:
What is a Local Sponsor in the UAE?
What is a Local Service Agent in Dubai/UAE?
Much the same as a local sponsor, a local service agent is a UAE national. However, and dissimilar to the local sponsor, the Local Service Agent will have no lawful rights, liabilities as well as interests in the company. A local service agent is more similar to a facilitator that acts as a point with the UAE authorities to facilitate the business. The local service is required for the accompanying type of companies:
What is a Corporate Sponsor in Dubai/UAE?
What is a Royal Sponsor in Dubai/UAE?
A royal sponsorship in lawful essence is like the corporate or local sponsor yet allowed by the private family offices of the royal family member in the UAE for the prime reason for getting and winning local tenders and authorities projects. The applying company should be well established and because of diligence by MSZ corporate services provider is conducted before preparing the application for the Royal Sponsorship.
How does MSZ corporate services provider arrange a local sponsor for your mainland company in Dubai/UAE?
Usually, a local sponsor in the UAE is required when you set up your business in Dubai mainland. Moreover, when you plan to incorporate a mainland company in the UAE, you will be required to appoint a Local service agent or Local Sponsor. To give you the idea of how we work with our customer, read the below process for getting a reliable local sponsor with MSZ corporate services provider;
- A business advisor or a consultant will advise you on the best and suitable option for your mainland company as well as what type of sponsor you require.
- You have to pay Local business sponsorship fee
- You would get a lot of documents from the local sponsor including Emirates ID and passport copy
- You apply for an initial trade license approval for your Limited Liability Company (LLC) after reserving the name of the company. Our specialist will completely facilitate the procedure and its related necessities.
- We plan a meeting with the Local Service Agent or Local Sponsor for notarization of the MOA or the service agent contract at the Notary Public of the chosen emirate in the United Arab Emirates.
- Our advisors will submit all the required documents to the Dubai Economic Department (DED) and liaise to get the payment voucher to receive the license.
For more information, call us on +971562181007 or drop a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org